The consultancy office calculates the tax and works directly with clients in order to develop specific strategies for tax planning for the client compatible with specific personal goals and the objectives of the company.
For this, a team of specialists within the office identifies business problems, anticipating all affected areas and proposing solutions that are compatible with the situation and business of the client, and among the most important services that the office must provide:
1. The office provides ZATCA advice on tax calculation.
2. Preparing ZATCA returns for companies and institutions.
3. Submits ZATCA objections on the estimates or accounts.
4. Customers can obtain ZATCA certificates and contracts release letters.
5. The taxpayer shall represent the General Authority for ZATCA and Tax.
6. The taxpayer shall be represented by the General Secretariat of Tax Committees.
1. Provides tax calculation advice regarding income tax.
2. Provides advice on the value-added tax system.
3. Providing consultations regarding withholding tax.
4. Preparing VAT returns.
5. Submit and prepare income tax returns for any foreign investor.
6. Preparing tax objections.
7. The taxpayer shall be represented by the General Authority for ZATCA and Tax.
8. The taxpayer shall be represented by the General Secretariat of Tax Committees.
9. Equipping establishments to be in line with the value-added tax system.
1. Provides all tax and ZATCA services in accordance with the rules and regulations for calculating the tax.
2. Assistance in all consultations that are considered an auxiliary factor for the institution in order to avoid penalties and fines.
Review the monthly withholding tax declaration and submit it to the ZATCA and Income Authority
نربط/نبرمج برامجكم مع منصة الفاتورة الالكترونية لهيئة الزكاة